Sunday, June 21, 2009

I had fun with Dear's family !!

Photobucket

Saturday

During afternoon , went to Dear's house ,
he is so excited for his new game !!!!!!!
haha !! Then i played my Audition lah ~~ haha
I didnt know they are going to eat dinner .
I wore so simple that day -.-
At night , i went to eat dinner with his parent too to
celebrate Fathers' day in advance . We went to
Tiong Bahru , Akira Resturant to eat Japanese
Buffet ! SUPER DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!!
didnt managed to take any photos . I am shy lah -.-
Then his father drove me home ~

THANKS UNCLE & AUNTIE FOR THE DELICIOUS DINNER

& i gona miss my dear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket






















This 2 painting ,
2 for RM10 !!!!! one SDG$2.50 !!!!!
cheap cheap!


This Painting only cost RM10 !! SDG$5 !!!!!!!!!!
Super cheap !!!!! Clearance Stock !!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
This is the Clip On Hair Extention .
Good Quailty .

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am back from Malaysia -.-


Haha , i went to Malaysia on friday ,
For one day only nia ~~~~~~
We went there by train .
You all know along the Bukit Panjang
Road , there is a Choo Choo train drove
past at a certian time ???? Ya ya ya !!
I took that train !!!!
Yucks !!! I will never go Malaysia by train
again !!!! Super dirty !!!! When we go up
the train , we can already smell Urine smell !!!
And can you imagine i have to bear with the smell
for the next 2 hours !!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i gona let you all see this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Photobucket

WANA HAVE CURRY SOUP FOR DINNER ??
SUPER DIGUSTING RIGHT !!!!!!!

ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



When we reach our station , we went to
the nearby shopping mall . I realised there is
very very little people shopping there !!!!
dont know why !!!!? Quite boring lah !!
But i managed to buy damn cheap PC/PSP
game for me and dear dear !!! Ya ! I know dear
keep wanting to buy Fifa Manager 09 game.
hahas !

Keep walking around , and i found something !!
I found cheap Clip on Hair Extention ! Actually
i didnt intent to buy it , but it is really cheaper in
Singapore . SDG$ 30 ONLY !!!! Good Quailty !!!!!
haha !!! worth buying it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then at night , we should boarded the train at 6pm
but it delayed to 7.30 pm -.- argh !!!
Took that dirty train again !!!! Headed home then ~

Then when i reached home , i quickly download those PSP
games i bought then i realised i tio scam ))))))))):
I cant copy those games to my PSP !!! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I LOVE WHO I AM !!!!!!!
SINCE YOU DONT LIKE ,
I ONLY HAVE 2 WORDS TO SAY :
FK OFF !!!!!!
( they dont understand what is fashion ! )
Even though they are my uncle & auntie ,
they should understand teenagers more !!!!!
Stop giving unwanted comments !


Photobucket

TODAY

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL FATHERS IN THE WORLD !!!

today there will be people coming to my house
repairing my air-con . haha , then me & bernessa
secretly cooked noodle for my daddy !! haha ! Hey ! i seldeom cook -.-
haha ! My father is surprised !! haha . At night , we will be eating
dinner but haven decided where to go ~

Goodbye ;D


thursday
Had Dance lesson as usual .
I super love my Dance !!!!!!!!!
I need a partner badly )):
Anyone?
I know i am not good at talking .