Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photobucket

Monday

First Day of School & my Exams.
Database exam .
I made alot of small small mistakes.
WTF !!!!!!
After school , cabbed to Dear's house.
Ate ice-cream and nuggets at his house !!
Shit ! i gona be fat !!!!!! The chocolate
ice-cream super duper nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realised i am scared of fire .
Then dear purposely treatened me with fire !
The feeling is damn scary !
I swear !!

YOU ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE , I ENJOY MINE!
HAPPY!?
WTF!


Today


Photobucket

COS Exam today.
Not sure if i will score well anot~
I really hope to get good results ):

After school , went Lot One with
Charmine. Shopped at Cotton On.
Super BigBIgBIg Sale at Lot One !!!!!!!
Everything is so damn cheap !!!!!
Bought a top/shirt/skirt.
Charmine totally has the same personailty
as me !!!!!! and so so qiao , she is only
one day younger than me , 16jan.
I seldom find january babies.

Capricorn ROCKS!!!!!!!!