Thursday, August 20, 2009


Photobucket

Firefox-blogger dont allow me to post .
Argh! Went to see a doctor this morning.
Woke up with my head spinning and
the urge to vomit! The feeling is
TOTALLY SUCKS! Rushed to see a doctor,
because tml i still have an exam and the
worst is i haven even touch a single thing.
yea ~ good luck to me ! waited fking long
at polyclinc !!!!! IS DAMN FKING LONG!!!!!!
ARGH ARGH ! in the end , i only get one
medincine which only cost a pathetic $0.70 -.-
FKING WASTE MY 2 HOURS !!!!!! And i have
super super low blood pressure -.- hais !
It's normal for me to be dizzy halfway and vomit.
Told dear and he said YA STANDARD !!!!!!
Vomiting and fainting is part of my life !! -.-


sad Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok , studying now , but no feel to study.
I WANNA GO SHOPPING AND ENJOY !!!!!!


My eyes are giving me alot of problems!