Sunday, August 09, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday

Headed to work after a tiring day.
At night , watched 28 weeks later movie
( Kian Hwee sent it to me ) The movie
is like Left 4 Dead game , which involve
killing those infected people,
(Eat human beings like us for survival )
But WTF!I don't know what the movie is talking about !?
I super don't understand
the whole movie !? Gonna asked him on Tuesday!
Argh! Expected , the movie have no ending!-.-


flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday

Happy Birthday Singapore!
I don't care i wanna get tickets to NDP
parade next year!!! Stayed at home on
national day is like errrrr FKING BORING !!!!!
WTF LAH !!!!! because i need to eat veggie whole
day ): ( My mum forced me !)
Oh ya Oh ya !! Finally I read finish the whole
storybook on twlight !! ya! All my friends
say i read books damn slow !! Charmine !!!
lent me New Moon Book !!!!

HE IS A FKING IDIOT !!!!!