Thursday, August 06, 2009

HAPPY 31ST MONTH <3

Photobucket

The Hangover Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday


HAPPY 31ST MONTHS ((((((((((((:

Sorry dear , gonna let him wait for me quite a long while.
Because i didn't realised i got a AIDS Talk after school.
And i got free goodies bag ( ONLY FOR GIRLS ! )
Inside....... there is Teenage Magazine ( April issue -.-)
( sure cannot sell finish then give it to us ) , PAD -.- and
condom !!!! WTF !!! Also don't know why they give ????

Watched Hangover! Me and dear cant stop laughing
throughout the movie !!! RATED 5/5 !!!!!!
must watch must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they keep scolding : " Mother Fucker.........Fucker !!!!!!"

Then had dinner, had a very long chat with Dear.
I cried. Not because i done something wrong or Dear
done something wrong. Is because i am so damn useless!!!!
WTF! I cant take it anymore !!!!!!! I gonna be a brave girl !!!
Dear thought me alot of thing and i appreciated it greatly !
Thanks Dear for your biggest help ! I am feeling much much
better after talking to my most beloved Dear !!!!

I feel so blessed with him !!!!!

Photobucket

tuesday

Didnt went school just because to chiong
project. I still remembered on Monday.

Charmine Love suddenly asked :
" Want i cook for you tml ? "
Me : " okok , i go buy maggie mee tml ! "
Charmine: " NO LAH ! i cook for you !!"
Charmine :" got fish , veggie soup , etc..."

waolao ! i shocked leh ! Because she knows
how to cook !!!!! Headed to her house.
Her father bought snow fish ( damn exp !)
for us to eat ! Super delicious! And also thanks
to her father for helping to buy those ingredients
early in the morning!!! ;D She cook damn nice !
I drank alot of the soup !!!! Thanks Charmine (((:

Then afterward ,we chiong project! She find
info from internet , i design the powerpoint slide!
Standard job !! Fen Gong He Zou!

Then , headed to Polyclinic to get MC. Ya!
her attendance is poor , no choice , gonna
need a MC ! Then Bang kit to buy contact lenses!
I still love that brand !!! Back to her house ,
chiong again , then headed to Bp to meet dear
for late dinner (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

today

Done with my presentation.
I think our group will do badly ); Because teacher
ask alot of lame questions !!!!! -.-
( I don't even understand what the hell she asking)

Die liao ~