Friday, December 25, 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and huiqi
Photobucket

Photobucket
Huiqi and joseph !
Last long dude and babe !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The lamer , Aaron !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drink drink drink !!!!!
Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sexy Pole dance ~~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stop looking at your mirror !!!
Photobucket
Hmmmmmm.........?
Photobucket
Erica and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love you girls !!!!


Thursday

Christmas Eve Drinking session! Meet Dear first . went his house.
Then at night , his neighbour drived us down to meet friends. Thanks alot ;D
Supposed to meet at 4pm , but we reached there around 6pm -.-
Steamboat for dinner but the food is totally sucks lah ! Yucks !
Didnt ate alot ! Then headed to Zhongwen's house to drink after
a super duper duper long discussion ! haha Everybody have
no Christmas mood but all have clubbing mood -.- we were too noisy.
The security had no choice to to chase us away -.- I am sooooooo sorry !
I am super drunk that moment. I can only hear dear keep shouting in
my ear " Faster wake up lah " I really had super no strength to even walk!
He had no choice but to carry & piggyback me to the nearby Bus-stop.
V omitted like hell ! I hack care lah ! I just sleep at bus-stop! Then
suddenly dear shouted into my ears again " Police come liao "
Then he quickly dragged me to a cab . Then we headed to Dear's house.
Oh ya ! Shane and Aron gave us a christmas card ! Super cute sia !!
(This is my only time i praise them -.-) Vomited in cab ! WTF !!!!
The feeling really totally sucks !!!!!!! I swear i wont drink so much again !
Argh! Slept on Dear sofa , Then he carry me back to his bed. Slept till
morning ~ Oh ya ! Dear bought me and Bernessa Chocolate for
prsent ! Thanks thanks ! And i bought him Addida watch !Hope he like
it ! Because i know he wants a new watch long time ago ! Had a super
nice sleep at Dear's house. Cabbed home early in the morning !
Reached home continue to sleep till noon~

* I am sincerely so sorry for misunderstand you for so long.
*I know you are putting in effort but the feeling sucks when i didnt see it
* Just stick to your original plan and I wanna to see a smile on your face
Love you always <3

* I know i am super heavy lah ! Haha ! Still need expect you carry me around !
(pspspspspspsps ): )

* Smoking kills your health ! And i will never allow it ):

* Had a super duper fun day with everybody !

* Merry Christmas Everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink Drink Drink !
Photobucket
Me and Rachel

Photobucket
Sandra and me

Photobucket
Wanting and me

Photobucket
all the ladies !

Photobucket
Me and celest

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Dino the dinosaurs !!!! HAHAHA

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Long island

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Bottom ups !!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wednesday

Another drinking session but this time with my colleague. Headed to Harry's Bar
after work. Drink and eat there. Had a super fun day there too !!
And i can only see them next year again ): I will missssssssss you all !!!!!


Photobucket