Sunday, December 13, 2009

WB550 here i come !!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She fell down while on the way to Grandma house ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
The promoter said that there will be a tripod given.
I am so curious how it look like !!!!
in the end , this is how it look
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Photobucket
when i saw that , i was like -.-
So dont ever trust free gifts !

Photobucket
Super in love with it <3
Saturday

Grandma's House. Her soup is always the best !!!!!
Super duper delicious ! At night , Headed to Lot one,
to buy my camera. Samsung WB 550. I am super in love
with my new camera! ((((: I sincerely thank my dear for
the advanced birthday present. He bought that camera for me!
He bought that for me without any 2nd thought.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
My love<3

** tml is my first day of work !!! I miss everybody !!!!!! **
Click on my Nuffnang Advertisement again ok ?
I want extra extra bucks!
thanks!



Photobucket