Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sad face ):

Photobucket

Friday

Last day of exam! I should be happy but i don't know why my feeling sucks.
Because i got no confidence. I study & practice all i can , but i am always the
one who cried.I am always the unlucky one !! I should just relax more !!
I must enjoyed myself to the fullest ;D

After exam, headed to Lot one with Charmine and asked more
about the camera i wanting to buy. Then charmine bought
her eye lashes she wanted. Then i went to meet Dear.
Had our dinner and watched The Storm Warriors , rated 4/5
Lame story line but the graphics are super duper nice !!!
Headed home and i fell down again. Damn xia suey !!!
I dont know why the fk i always fell down when i go out
with dear ! He didnt give me that shocked look but
that " Wah ! Fall down again " look !! HAHAHAHA
I always have a fun day with Dear !

Dear , we gonna have less time with each other again );
And i super hate that!

Thursday
Photobucket

Thursday

Headed to Dear's house . he had a hair cut his hair is
black again (:


Tuesday
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YumYum ! Delicious !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday

Dinner with Dear at Bukit Timah. The food there is always
awesome !!! Delicious !!!!! Then i went to buy my rashes medicine.
I am so relied on my medicine ): Then pooled with Dear.
Wtf !!! I am super lousy ! I lose alot of Shaker fries to him ! Argh!

I need to prepare and go to my Grandma's house now !
Continue to blog tml !
Bye ;D

Photobucket
Oh ya ! Geo Lens have arrived ;D
Photobucket