Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Cycling

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
THE MOST RETARDED PHOTO OF THE DAY:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket
Dont know what the hell we are doing !
See my face , dont know looking at where with my mouth open!
Charmaine's candie shot smile ,
Kaiting's not ready pose ,
Peishan acting like a dog HAHAHA,
Jueying same as me , with her moutch open wide !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monday

Cycling with all my classmates at ECP. It was a awesome day !
Cycled until my butt pain like hell! It's still hurting now!
After that , went to eat pepper lunch for dinner , then walked all the
way to the hawker center just to eat satays. WORTH IT! ;D
Cabbed home, vomited all the food out in the end -.-
Cant sit in a cab for too long ! ARGH!

Photobucket
PS , didnt arranged the photos until very nice.
Lazy lah!

Sunday

Headed to hospital to visit my grandma.
That's all.

Thanks everybody for helping me to click my advertisement
all these while. Continue clicking ~~ THANKS!