Friday, August 20, 2010

Play Nation with love

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Candid!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Played X-box NBA 2K10 with Dear.
Hehe , I'm not that noob !!!!!!
I won dear !!!! HEHEHEHEHE
Really fun game to play!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice Decorations all around.

Photobucket
Played cooking mama. Lame game -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodbye everybody(:

Thursday

Headed to meet Dear. I went to collect my last month
pay. Then headed to have our lunch , then Play Nation.
Really fun day , especially when playing NBA 2k10.
HAHAHAHAHA! After playing , went to Plaza Sing
shopped around then dinner at Ajisen. Shopped
around Carefour after that. WOOO! FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!

Help me click on my Nuffnang Advertisement.
THANKS EVERYBODY (: