Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Memorable 19th birthday

Photobucket

Photobucket
One by one handmade.....

Photobucket
Me and my most most most beloved dear!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
He deserve a great big hug!!

Photobucket
He help me wore the necklace he bought for me personally.


Photobucket
my favorite agar agar cake !!! Tastiest cake i ever ate !!
LOVE IT TTM !!!

Photobucket
All my wonderful poly classmates

Photobucket
With my beautiful girls

Photobucket
all my secondary school peckkkkkkers!

Photobucket
Intending to cut cake with my dear !!!!

Photobucket
me and erica

Photobucket
Nyssa and me

Photobucket
Sinya and me

Photobucket
Cliff , me and shane

Photobucket
me and peiying

Photobucket
me and steph

Photobucket
all my secondary school girls

Photobucket
Aron and me

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
My forever loving mummy !!!

Photobucket
Last birthday song sang by dear!

Photobucket

Photobucket
THANKS EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!



Had an awesome awesome awesome 19th birthday celebration.

Firstly i want to say a BIGGEST thanks to my Dear.
He is the one who willing to contact my Poly
classmates, even though he just see them like only twice.
He willing to plan time gg out with them , planning ,
and even keep all these from me!! I can feel everything.
Your love , Your effort.

I cant predict the future,
Everything is so unpredictable,
Maybe next time we may end up breaking up because of a huge quarrel
or even maybe turning into worst enemies ,
but Dear i dont care what happen to us in the future,
Most importantly is ,
We have the most memorable memories with each other all these while.
Love you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly , I want to say a SPECIAL thanks to
Jueying, Peishan and Charmaine. They are the one who really
bring joy to my poly life. I cried several time not because i received
beautiful presents & even not because i had big party,
Is really deeply feel bless to have a bunch of friends who
really loves me. They even help me to pack up the whole room
neatly before they went home.

* Bow * Thank you. I will remember it forever and ever in my heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thridly , I want to say a APPRECIATIVE thanks to
Aliff , Yee Tat and Kai Huat. I totally totally totally
didnt expect you all will turn up for the party. Is a big
shock for me. And thanks for the beautiful heart shape
message you all done for me. I can really see your effort ,
and really glad to have such wonderful classmates. And you
all even turned up early to help the girls to decorate the whole room.
Amazing job guys!

*BOW * Sincerely, thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourthly, I want to say a GUILTY thanks to my mummy!
She is the one who purposely insisted in meeting me for lunch.
I quarreled with her instead. This actually part of the whole
party plan. Sincerely sorry mummy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifthly , I want to say a HAPPY thanks to
Shane , Aron , Chongjun and Jaryl. They are the only guys
who always never fail to give me birthday presents every year.
And also they are the one who always bring joy to every outings.
PECKKKKKKKERS , thanks alot!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthly , I want to say a TOUCHED thanks to
Aunty Jean and Shawnrick. They are the one who cleaned up the
whole place neatly and also bring fun to the whole
party. Shawnrick , your singing is amazing and Aunty Jean
i am glad to know you and being so understanding.
*Big Hugs* Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly , wanna say THANK YOU to everybody
who came down to the party. Zhongwen, your dance
perfomance is amazing. Hope you all enjoyed yourself!
LOVE YOU ALL!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------