Monday, January 31, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket
Say hi to dear's porter bag...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I realised i didnt on my laptop for almost a week already.
So lazy to on it and i had totally neglacted my blog.
So many things to update.

Firstly, went CNY shopping with Dear last Saturday!
Dear managed to buy the clothes he wanted but i forgotten
to buy my eye shadow !! SUPER ANGRY !!! argh!!! Tea break at
Rock & Ash Cafe. The food there (Y) !!!! YUMMY !!!!
Late at night , headed to Dear's grandma house for dinner.
Mix feeling , stress but yet excited. My first time going during these
4 years. I always dont dare to go.... But yeaps , his family are
friendly , his grandma look so happy when she saw me....
Hmm...thats a good sign and i even played Mdeal with his cousins.
Yea , i had a fun night and i hope i leave a good impression (:


.
.
.
Photobucket
Cost only $1.90!
Cheap uh!

Photobucket
Just put inside the microwave...
flat flat...
Photobucket
popping up in progress....
Photobucket
Ding !!!!! DONE !!!!

Photobucket
Yeap!! that's my popcorn !!

Photobucket
Look nice uh ~~ but seriously speaking it doesn't taste good .... hehehe -.-
Photobucket

Secondly , me and jueying didn't attend school so we decided to
go NTUC for a walk and also buy some cake ingredients for Meijun's
birthday. I bought something special! Microwave POPCORN !
Super interesting !!!! this is how it works...(on top)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, headed to Sake Sushi buffet with all my
beloved friends like last week? Went shopping and
i bought a jacket! It's the best shopping with them! (:

Photobucket

Today, didnt attend school.
Heading to bowl in the morning. I am suck at that !
Dear kinda good at this ;D

OH YA !!! Cant wait for tml !!!!
Afternoon with my beloved friends and night...
reunion dinner with my peckerrrrs! WOO ~
it gonna be a long day for me (((: