Saturday, June 28, 2008



saturday

Went to my Meimei's school open
house . she performed too .
Anyway , it's boring !

I am busy with my studies ,
didnt went out this weekend !
i am bored bored bored bored !

I have something to share with everybody !

I am a blessed girl ! Because i have many people
around me concerning me and i wish to use this
opportunies to thank them now .

1) My dear




He sent me a sms last Thursday night ,

" Dear , when no one have faith in you or no one
be there for you , i will ! "

I was truly touched by that ! Because we are
together for so long , and we seldom say all those
touching words , so when i saw that sms ,
my tears drop ! Everybody have mistakes in our
life , of course this include my dear but

He kissed my forehead and whispered to my ear
" i'm sorry , my dear "


2) My aunt




She always teach me POA whenever i need any
help and she always gave me presents for no
reasons and this time she gave me two sets of eyelashes
but there is something i am really touched
by her . she sent me a sms :

" Want you to know whether you do well in your studies
or not , you will always my favourite niece "

3) My aunt

She is the one who love me so dearly!
( i have no photo of her )
She treat me the best among all my cousins . She decided
to give me a digital camera ( but havent arrived yet )
and always think of me first whenever she have any
good stuffs ! she will share her beauty tips with me
because she has the same taste as me !
she treat me the best among all my
cousins !

4) My friends

I wish to thanks Celina , Xinhong and Shiqi .
( will take photo with them next time )
They are the one who helped me alot in
my studies . they will always teach me
patiently even though i am a bit slow
and they will never complain and encouarge
me not to give up ! I love them !