Tuesday, June 10, 2008













sunday

Went for a photo shoot with Li Ling ,
Those photos are not reday yet .
will post soon after he had sent me .
She gave me a morning call but yet
she was late by almost 30mins !
How stupit is she ! Hahas .
There are two other models with us.
They are really friendly , we have alot
of thing to talk about . Tiring day .
Have our lunch together , and meet Dear .

Me , Dear and Li Ling went kbox tgt .
We had alot of fun and done many silly
stuffs ! Hahas , headed to Dear house
aferwards . There is a blackout at his
house . Hahas

Monday

Went to school for math lesson .
Met Jiayi and i am late .
Sorry to keep you waiting , Girl !
I realised i forgot to return Dear's
wallet yesterday . headed to his
house then .

i wish to be a 100% perfect girl in your heart ,
i want you to be my 100% perfect boy too !
Can you ?

tuesday

My aunt just sms me that her friend had a
blog selling shoes . And those shoes are
beautiful !

http://www.fancy-foot.blogspot.com/




You hate me ?
Alright , i will hate you too !
Say byes .