Wednesday, June 18, 2008







wednesday

my sister went to collect her passport today .
Its really expensive , $70 for 5 years .
my passports which was done years ago ,
cost only around $60 for 10 years !
Big differences ah ! Headed to bugis to
pray and shopping . I love that pair of shoes !

I reallyreallyreally want to buy things i like !
How?

I will going Malaysia tomo ,
it's just a one day trip ,
no big deal .
Hahas















tuesday


I HAVE GREAT FUN !
HURRAY! my fringe is back !
My sister requested to go to beach .
so me and dear decided to bring her .
we bought all type things that were
needed for sand castle ! Hahas
First , we dropped at Bedok Mrt station ,
ate snacks , took cab there .
at first , we didnt knew that without water
the sand wont stand . We were so stupit !
this is the first time we built snad castle !
hahas , really fun but tiring ! we were so dirty
and the worst is we didnt bring extra clothings !
rent bikes afterwards , ate dinner and off home .

YEA ! HAPPY FAMILY !
i REALLYREALLYREALLY LOVE THEM !!!!




















saturday

My sister , Bernessa turns 7 years old !
In the morning when she was blurly awake ,
she was damn surprised ! we put all the presents
on the floor with candles! hahas .
me ans Dear bought shirt and belt for her .
she wore it too! she loves it !
At night , we headed to Fish & co
for dinner , everything was normal .......
until suddenly the supervisor asked my sister
to stand on the chair taking a bbday cake
and annouced to the whole customer that
today is her bbday ! How surprising is it !!?
Actually before we came , i actually told the staff
to bring the cake after we ate all our dishes .
She was damn shocked ! hahas
Yea ! she enjoyed her bbday !

Afterwards , headed to meet dear , went to surprise
Ruiqi , actually she knew everything ! HOw stupit
are we ! hahas!

To :

Chongjun , Ruiqi , Huiqi , Hanxiang
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !
hope you all enjoyed your big day ;D