Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket



Saturday

LOST...........

My super horrible day !
1st day working at Great World City,
i didnt go there before , firstly becuase
too out of the way and there is nothing to
shop at all -.- Asked the control station
staff how to get to the nesrest bus-stop.
In the end i cant find any! Walked aorund,
asked alot of people!! I am really totally lost!
This is the first time i really feel lost in Singapore.
I nearly cried. I really dont know where am i!
Called dear ( The 1st person i thought of in mind)
but he didnt answered my calls. I cant describe the
feeling. Scary and alone~ Finally i found the bus-stop
like after 30mins -.- Dear only called back like 1 hour
later, no use anymore.

Let's talk about some happy stuffs!
Worked with my colleague , Yuding!
( super long didnt see her) , so happy
to work with her.


NEARLY TOUCHED BY A GUY .....

On my way home , I cant find the bus home again-.-
Luckily i found it in the end . Thanks Yuding for
accompany me if not i will go crazy again!
During my MRT journey , really engrossed with
my storybook. ( my first time in my entire life engrossed
with a storybook! ) I sat down beside a guy , a very normal
young guy. Firstly ,everything went normally but suddenly
after the first station, i can feel that that guy keep
using his arm , to touch my arm. Of couse , normal
reaction , i tried to sit further abit. But now he put
his hand on the chair, putting his fingers near my leg.
I really sense something is wrong . OF course , another time,
i sit alot further. Then , he put his hand ( on top abit )
using his fingers once again , trying to touch my butt.
I really feel like slapping him like what movies did. But
i am so scared , i just stand up and alighted quickly like
a coward! Called Dear at once ( again, 1st person i thought of)
, he didnt ans my calls again. Prehaps he is busy . ( trying to comfort myself)
the lonely feeling is back again.
I cried in public ( but of course keep wiping it away every seconds )
I just need someone to be with me when i really feel scared.
Went home and talk my mummy! My mummy is always the best! ;D
Dear only called me back more than a hours later, no use again.
Anyway its over already and i have to made it clear that the guy didnt
touch me at all , i am safe ;D


Hoping for miricales.
( even thought i knew it will never ever happen)
And it really never.


Photobucket

sunday

Went to work again. More confident this time. Because i finally
know where is the bus stop and how to go there. The good thing
about working at Great world City is we didnt need to serve alot ,
because alot of rich people there , they will buy our chocolate
without thinking ! Shuang! Good sales ! And and and damn alot
of handsome guys there! ( Dear gonna bashed me after reading this )
hahas. Went home alone. Thinking alot of things during MRT journey.
And i almost wanted to cry again ( alright , i am a cry baby ok ? )
Reached home , empty. Mummy and Daddy went out . Cooked
instant noodles forr dinner. Thinking of alot of things again.
Maybe i am thinking too much.