Tuesday, July 28, 2009



Photobucket
Look at his retarded face!

Photobucket
I look ugly ! Argh!

Monday

I am happy!
Lessons ended early because one of the
lesson is canceled last minute. Dear's hp
spoilt , so cant contact him .Rushed to Dear's
house , wanting to give him a surprise. Halfway,
it was raining damn heavily. Called Dear's house,
his father picked up saying that he haven come home.
Starting to worry, cos i didn't bring umbrella. Decided to
wait at BP station , until he call me. Then i saw dear
from far away , going home. Quickly run in the rain ,
crossed the road , trying to catch up with Dear.
When i reached the lift , nobody there & someone had
already pressed the lift. Weird !
Went up alone but i realised he haven got home.
Less than a minute , another lift reached and it was
Dear. HE was damn shocked to see me outside his
house-.- Ha has.

Dear told me : " So you are the one who went up the lift !?"
Dear think damn weird , because he is the one who pressed
the lift , and the lift went up without waiting for him -.-

Me : " Then why i cant see you just now ? "
Dear : " I was behind the lift , packing my stuffs -.- "
We laughed together ;D

Had Mac with seaweed Fries for dinner. Yummy!
Bought 2 sushi and eat while we walking -.-
Ya Ya ! He keep complaining i ate a lot !!!!!
He bought baked rice , feed me with his baked rice ,
but i still think my Mac tasted better ! Ha has

Slacked around , and he fetched me home.
He waited till i almost reached home, then
he turned back and take the lift up to take
train home. Ya! dear i am safe now! -.-
Waved goodbye at him.

The saddest , in a way........is the end of another
day with him. ): i wanna see him soon!

love pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

Today

woke up as per normal , then realised today
first lesson is canceled . Went back to sleep
and awake late. Didn't go school in the end.
Charmine will be coming my house later .
Waiting for her now ;D