Sunday, July 12, 2009

This is my Boyfriend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

beyonce Pictures, Images and Photos

Beyonce Pictures, Images and Photos

I super love her !!!!!
Firday

Finally get to see Dear.
After school , went to meet Dear
at Causeway Point. Thanks those
who accompany me to wait ;D
I went to buy tickets first . watched
Obsessed , rated 5/5 ! Super nice !!
worth watching !
Beyonce Knowles is gorgeous!

This movie let me know that :

Nobody can break up a happy marriage ,
not even a Sexy , Bitchy Girl !

All problems can be solved if you are honest (:

After that , went to buy our dinner , and headed to Dear's
house .


Heard that my good friend , Zexin is leaving SP .
All my little hope is dashed within a day !

But i am still happy for her (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday

Headed to Grandma house !
Super boring ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh no ! Dear is having a high fever !
Take gooooooood care of yourself , baby ;D