Sunday, November 15, 2009

SATURDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dear is really concentrating -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
I forgotten what restaurant we ate at-.-
But i know it serving American food!


Photobucket
The super big Burger !

Photobucket
Delicious Grilled set !
Sorry for the low quality photos,
i forgot to charge my camera -.-

Saturday

Meet up with the blogshop
owner at J8. Collected my contact lens
already ;D The owner look pretty in
person (: Walked around J8 , nothing
to shop sia !! I bought a shirt! sexy sexy ~
HAHA Then headed to Penisular
and Dear bought 4 shirts!! Nice ;D
walked around and nothing to shop again !
WTF ! Headed to Bugis then. Arcade , Dinner
then Bugis street ! Dear bought a bag!
Homed then ~

Life is so boring in Singapore!!!
I am getting really bored ):