Sunday, November 08, 2009

Friday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love them to the max!!

Photobucket
Before the concert starts...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ticket.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Longkiat & Dear

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Jolyn , Charmine , me)
After the concert ,

immediately go find charmine!
This photo is blur.
Bing Gong's Photography skill is lan lah !!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket
That's all !

Friday

Didnt attend school. Met Peiying
and headed to Bugis shopping!
Best day to shopped because not alot
of people. Bugis Street sucks! Nothing
nice to shop! But the Prata with sausages
is nice ;D Yummy! Then headed to Haji Lane.
( ok , i admit it's my first time going there )
I am such a noobie ah ! HAHAHA
It is actually a small lane , with many small shops
with unique decorations. Heard from Peiying ,
all these shop owned by local designers/blogshop.
Yup! She finally bought a bag for herself!
(She is complaining in my ears before she found a bag she liked)
Shopped for a whole day , rested at Mos burger.

Then , headed to Clementi, waited for huiqi.
Played acarde. Stupid game to play but fun hor !!!
HAha. Dear & Longkiat came afterward.

Back to my school(SP) , for concert. I went because
of Charmine ok !!!!? Haha !!!! Charmine , touched mah !!!
HAHAHAHA . Damn damn alot of people !! We were all
damn shocked to see such a big big crowd!! WOW *

Nice concert to watch anyway ;D


SATURDAY

Photobucket
In the cab....

Photobucket

Photobucket
( me and ruiqi ! )
Finally get to see her too !!!!
Super miss her like hell !!!


Photobucket
Dear's family

Photobucket
Me and Shawnrick.
he is so tall!


Photobucket
The 2 brothers!

Photobucket
My face look super funny here !

Photobucket

Saturday

Woke up and headed to Dear's house .
Went swimming with Dear.
Luckily the weather is not too hot!!
Dear keep carry me and made me
drowned in the water !! Argh ! Made me
drank alot of swimming pool water and my ears
went deaf for quite a numbers of hours ! Argh!
but it is still fun fun fun fun fun fun ;D Dear kept
asking me to go back his home and bath early
(because we need to catched a movie at5pm)
But i kept playing in the pool ! PS ! in the end
we were almost late! PSPS. But my make-up
on that day super sucks! He keep asking me
faster faster faster while i am preparing! Argh!

Cabbed down to Cine , meet Friends.
( too many names to mentions ) Watched
Michael Jackson's This is it movie , rated
1/5!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst movie i ever watched!!
Super boring ! Maybe i am not a fan of him .

Then cabbed down to meet Dear's family!
Today is Dear's Daddy's birthday! Had dinner
at Newton Royal Hotel, Jade Restaurant.
Steamboat, but not alot variety of food. Ate
until damn full !! Then back to Dear's house
to slack. Dear fetched me home after that(:

Just tell me everything &
I will tell you everything too
& lets starts some conflicts.
It normal to do so rather than
quiet. I can accept
everything if you are willing to
tell me(:

Now, everything is over.
Just be yourself , and everything will be just fine!
I trust you once again.

THURSDAY


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday

Happy 2years 10months , my Boy! ;D

School as per normal .
After school , headed home first , to
waited for Dear to end school. Waited
until fall asleep ! I am fking tired ! It was
raining damn heavily. cabbed down to
Bukit Timah to have dinner ! Hawker
center food is always the best ! We ordered
damn alot of food !! But the bad thing is .
my hair is super smelly ! Argh ! Pooled with
dear after that. I am super lousy at that ):

There is always a partner in a dance.
I admitted i am not a perfect dancer but
I love & i want it so badly!
I waited for so many years , but to no avail.
But can anyone really understand it?
I decided to give up.