Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friday

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stop touching your hair , Dear!

Photobucket
Took this when Dear is wearing his shoe
in the fitting room. Actually there should be
more photos but Charmine deleted it all ):


Photobucket

Photobucket
This drumlets sucks to the core !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love love love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday

It's a Public Holiday ;D Went
shopping with Dear. He need to
buy formals clothes for schooling
purposes on Monday. John Little
is having Sales!!!! Worth buying !!
He bought pants, 2 shirts and tie.
Nice nice !!! Of course nice !!
because all i choose de !! HAHAHA
Watch New Moon movie afterward.
I am so excited for that movie. But
big hope , big disappointment ):
I cried when reading that storybook ,
but in movie , no feel at all. Cut alot ,
not details enough and the ending is fking
lame !! Don't watch !!! Waste of money !
Dear almost fell asleep when watching that.
Rated 2/5 ): Dinner at Thai Express . The
food sucks lah !!! then meet mummy.
Late shopping at Lotone . I thought there
will be many shops opened till very late ,
but almost all closed already -.- Supper
at Mac ;D fat fat fat !!!

* Dear talk to my Daddy on phone about soccer.
Crazy guys !!!!

SATURDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am in charge of this class !

Photobucket
You know what she do to me ?
She deleted ALL my images in my camera !!
Luckily i managed to retrieve some of the images.
but not all ): She is damn stupid lah !! Haha

Photobucket
My partner is Charmine !
Actually we are not in the same group.
We beg the organizer to be in the same group!
haha

Photobucket

Saturday

Voluntary work in SP . Not really considered
as voluntary work lah . we are forced to go
there actually -.- Sliver Info comm Day .
( i think so ) A day for old grannies and uncle
to know more about IT !! I had a fun day !!!
They are so cute !!! but alot of them have
really bad temper !! And we still need to fake
a smile in front of them. Haha . Nice teaching
them how to use a computer (:

SUNDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodbye !!!!


Sunday

Went to trim my hair last minute. Thinking to
study at home in the end i went out again !
Argh ! I am going to study now. Exams are
coming ~ ):

Photobucket