Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010

Daddy's side family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday

I only go out bai nian on the 2nd day of cny. Firstly , headed to
my Daddy's side family. I didnt ate alot this cny , but drank damn
alot bowl of shark fin ! Super in love especially with lots of vinegar.
Yummy! Talked , sit and gambled. Not fun ! Prehaps i am not that close
with them. But i got many ang-bao there because many visitors came my
grandma's house that day!

Mummy's side family
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
They are the one who cared me the most!
Sincerely, thanks you! I will never forget what you both did for me ;D
Photobucket
Carissa , Me and Pearlyn.
I am the eldest.
Photobucket
My Family.
(My mummy change into a more comfortable clothes -.- )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then headed to my mummy's side family. Gambled. I didnt see
my cousins like so long but we still got many thing to talk about!
Had more fun here ;D

* Oh ya! I got more ang-bao money than Dear !! WAHAHAHA
I WIN !!!