Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lunch at Traders Hotel

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy yummy !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tiramisu rocks!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Ms Ong , Me and Charmaine
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Wednesday

Lunch with my personal tutor , Ms Ong at Traders Hotel, Cafebiz.
She is such a good teacher(: But so sad , she only teaches Year 1
students. The food there is nice but not much variety to choose from.
After the lunch, She drived us to Taka. Headed back and meet mummy.
Bought 2 levis jeans ! Thanks mummy ;D super in love with my jeans!

* Thanks for the lunch , Ms ong!

Tuesday

Dear came my house for soccer match.I really cannot make it.Super tired
Slept at around 3am and Dear and my daddy continued watching soccer
till like morning? 2 freaking gamblers !