Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bowling with Dear

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
He still brought his own bowling ball.
Damn damn heavy !!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
I lose the bet ):
I said if he can scored 140 pts . i will treat movie tickets.
and wtf ! he scored exactly 140 !! ARGHARGH!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
what a good photographer i am ! HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's my dinner !
Fattening ):

- Bowling ( Alright , i admitted that he is pro -.- )

- Movie, IronMan 2 rated 3/5 ): Totally lame movie

- Collect Dear's uniform
- Dinner at City Plaza at Arnodol ( think it is spelled like that )
Recommended by Dear's classmates. Thanks ;D
The food there is delicious ! But with lame people there !

There was one girl , around my age , accidentally spilled her
soft drinks on the floor and splashed on my shorts !
and she NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ME !!! ARGH !!!!!

- I always had a fun day with my Dear !

CLICK ON MY ADVERTISEMENT ON TOP OK ?
THANKS EVERYBODY!