Monday, November 06, 2006

getting lesser and
lesser each day !

erm today wake up early !
gort dance practice .
then after that go hm lor .
peiying called me sae i
go e2e2e2e2e2e2 !
haha . good good !
as least same class as
xinhong (: peiying , huqi
and cass al in e4 .
but nvm nvm lahx . juz
hope ur relationship remain
the same ! (: then after that
go vivo city wit my mummy
and cousins . alot ting to buy !
me bought 2 clothes . but one'
of it i pay myself . coz i can't
expect to let my mum pay fer
me everytime . haha .
but my saving getting lesser lesser
each day ! siao lahx . i spent alot !
die liao . haha .
then go hm liao . i use com lor .
i wan see everybody go
witch cls . but suay suay ~
cannot go in . maybe under
maintainance bahx .
nvm lor . tml i go see again .
end ~

OUR LAUGHTERS *
I WILL NEVER FORGET !

bernyce
6nov06