Wednesday, November 29, 2006

















WEIRD SOUNDS ALL AROUND !

today huiqi oversleep again .
if dun have peiying sms .
she still sleeping ! hahas .
hahas . then peiying late .
we already at cck station ,
she still at home eating
half boil eggs ! hahas .
we wait fer almost 10mins !
hahas . then ruiqi and hazirah
already upstair waiting fer us .
reach liao . but we olso too late .
already have many ppl liao .
we very surprised gort promotion .
only $6 lehx ! hahas . we play
rainbow , wet and wild ,
baby rollar coaster , haunted house ,
private ship . all game i nort scared .
the most most scared ish the haunted house !
haunted house :
luvky gort peiying hold me tight !
SO DARK ! WRIED SOUNDS ALL
AROUND ! i even tinking to gif up lor .
i WANT GO OUT ! but cannot liao .
we walk too far . hahas . dark until
peiying scold the guards ! irritating sia
the guards . hahas . gort one auntie
with us . she very good . comfort me ! (:
psps arh . me shout very loud ! coz i
TOO SCARED ! olso lucky gort huiqi .
she keep see the ghost gort move anot .
when i see te exit . i quickly ran to doors !
as if i nv see door before . hahas !
i swear i dun wan to play this type ting
EVER AGAIN ! hahas .














teach me ; TEACH ME !
at the beach
peiying , ruiqi and xinhong teach
me how to ride bicycle .THANKS AH !
last time my father teach me liao .
dunow why hor .teach so long .
i olso dunnoe lehx . keep fall down lehx .
but hor today . i nv fall down . only keep
lose balance . i FINALLY noe how to
ride bicycle less than half and hours .
peiying : i noe euu very clever . learn only
5mins last time . me less than half and hours
very good liao hor ! hahas ! xD
me very kai xin . then she keep suan me .
sae that she only learn 5 mins ! hahas .
happy happy ! (: me very qi guai lor .
people sun burn ish whole arm de .
me only at shoulders . me wried arh ?
my face red red , sholuder sunburn ,
rashes , tired ! i wan go home quick !
to have a great bath ! hahas !
end ~
the foolish acts of mine . make me noe the BASICS !
bernyce
29nov06