Friday, January 12, 2007

i want sit behind !

I WANT SIT BEHIND !

today samesame , go skkol with peiying .
then ruiqi late again . psps , yest post
i wrot ruiqi late , actually she nv come .
psps ~ hahas . then go in class lor .
but still samesame , slack in peiying
class first . then i very sleepy so sllep
at class . then suddenly teacher ask
who wan change to the back , near
the back door ? i quicky wake up !
then raise up my hand as high as possible !
I WAN SIT BEHIND ! lyk that then can see
ppl walk past my class . my original
seat very sian ! so far away ! then cher agreed
at first ! then suddenly the guy say wan change with
another girl ! THEN HAI ME CANNOT SIT THERE !
KAOKAOKAO ! then after that whole day no mood !
i going bored to death in class ! after skkol ,
went peiying house . i envy their class !

bernyce
12jan07