Tuesday, January 02, 2007

3rd times !

today my mum force me
wake up at 9+ am !
to other ppl , 9+ am is
very late , but to me ,
VERY EARLY ! i cant even
wake up lor ! but no choice ,
becos of my rashes , i need
to scarified my sleeping time .
this doctor i never see before .
cos is my aunt recommened me
de . she say very good :X my mum
called at 9am , they say i am no 63 .
when reached there at bout 11am ,
the no only 12 ! omg ! need wait bout
2 - 3 hours ! lucky the ppl give
me no 54 when i reach there .
at least nort so long ! wao lao ,
during that time . i dunnoe wat to do
lor ! nth to shop de ! +.+ll
then we go eat lor . the food olso
nort nice de ! ): then finally my turn liao ,
the doctor say gort bacterica . then if
after four day haven hao , need go back
have injection ! OMG ~ scary .
hopehopehopehope my rashes will hao .):
tml skkol reopen liao . my rashes sure haven
hao . sure ugly ): alot thing need do sia !

- copy hmk
- pack bag
- change to earstick
- cut fingernails
- dry my shoes
- change my pencilbox
- sign report book

wao lao , the hmk ans sooo long !
i copy half way , nv copy liao .
too long liao ~ hand pain ~
my rashes make me worried ! )):

bernyce
2jan07