Monday, January 29, 2007



SUAYSUAY !

saturday
went bugis and marina square
with huiqi and cassandra ,
then raining heavily ! huiqi
stuck at home . so she is
LATE ! then cass even LATER !
i come the earliest ! hahas .
then at bugis , cass go buy bag !
i olso bought a new bag ! so happy !
actually i want save money de !
but i lyk the bag too much ! no
choice ~ now my savings become
ZERO ! i need to save again ! +.+"
then bugis alotalot ppl ! then
after that go chinese resturant eat
dinner , after eating dinner , huiqi and my
wallet BECOME EMPTY ! at bugis very sian ,
so go marina square . there quite nice
to shop ! cos no ppl . dun need squeezed here ,
squezed there . then go singapore river ,
toktok there , cassandra bought candy floss .
need wait fer bus fer ao long ! we all 3 ho no batt !
bus sit until very SIAN ! then i sms *him halfway
lor ! kaokao ! all hp no batt liao ! SUAY !

COLDWATER !

sunday
went to cut hair with my cousin . then i very
late wake up ! lucky *his sms wake me up .
if nort i will be late fer my appoinment .
then reach there , need WAIT veryvery long !
kaokaokao ! then she cut halfway , then she
disappear ! kaokao ! need wait again !
lucky *he pei wo tok on fone ! THANKS !
then cut finish , i went IMM , cos my house
heater spolit liao ! everyday , need bath with
cold water ! kaokao ! then my father last min
cannot go ! waste my time goin there !
then gort wat signature session , then gort
MANYMANY people ! i hate it ! ! then my
mum sponser a necklace fer me ! which i saw at
marina square last saturday ! HAPPYHAPPY !

SOORYSOORY !

today
went skkol with him . be lai want
eat mac , but in the end olso nv
go ! SOORYSOORY ! then go skkol
with him . then recess time , same
time as e5(: the WIND damn big !
big until girls skirt can fly
UP ! then we sit behind the canteen ,
saw one girl de skirt fly up !
can see her '' toot '' OPPS ~ :x
then after skool , went lot one
with peiying , cos she want pierce
again . +.+' then i scarifled my hand !
hahas .

YOU remain in my heart !

bernyce
29jan07