Friday, January 19, 2007

TIRED !

today went skkol with peiying
again . then first period jiu
english ! i love the cher ! she
talk very funny , wont let me fall
asleep ! goodgood ! then after that
chinese ! my fav lesson again !
cos can bully the teacher . then
can with my besties ! ((: too bad ,
huiqi too clever , diff class as us ):
then we whole lesson nv listen .
then keep toking , alot thing to
tok lehs . hahas . then after skkol ,
besties pei me go collect my
NRIC photo . then weather damn
hot , then bag heavy ! TIREDTIRED !
anyways thanks loads fer accompany
me ! soory , making you all so tired !
then they say the photo quite okay ,
but i think damn ugly ! my face lyk
fatfat de ! kaokaokao ! :x then me
tml go make my NRIC .

in her eyes , all the things i do
are WRONG ! she just
UNREASONABLE!!!

bernyce
19jan07