Saturday, March 31, 2007

night safari !





friday
went school with dearest .
school as per normal .
boringboring . after schhol ,
went to look fer madm zan .
she had total dissappointment
from me . i nearly cried although
she didnt scoled me .
sorry madm zan , i knew i am
wrong for my action

my mood dropped ! lucky ,
later meeting dearest(: went
cdans fer bowling . meet
cheeann , chongjun , hanxiang ,
teckyong . dearest flunked during
the first game . 2nd game , he won .
went to take cab to causeway point .
then dearest suddenly saw zoo signboard .
then faster ask wo want go night safari
mahs , cos he knew i want to go
long time ago . big secret > i didnt
go night safari before . opps ~
i am outdated x: then dearest
faster said :" uncle soory , turn left ,
we want go night safari " hahas .
the taxis driver very friendly(:
everybody said we are crazy , go night
safari for what ? go there gort wrong meh ?
i had a bad headache after that .
dearest press my head damn hard !
hahas x: wow! night safari is fun !
look animals in the darkdark
astmosphere . but i lost something
very perious to me . total sadness
from me , but i tried to control myself .
me & dearest tried to find , but to no avail .
look at the bright side(:
one mineral water cost $2.50
scam sia , but no choice , we
need water to quench our thrist x:
walk home & toktok near my block .
reach home at around 11.30pm(:

saturday
woke up at 1+ pm . as per normal ,
got a bad complain from dearest ,
he said i always wake up late ! x:
actually i am going to my grandma
house . i had bath & had changed ,
then my father called & advised us not
to go as there is funeral just
downstair her house . trip to grandma
house had cancelled & i am lazy to go
out & decided to stayed at home eventually(:






It would be impossible to "love" anyone
one knew completely.
Love is directed towards what
lies hidden in its object.