Wednesday, March 07, 2007

went to school with huiqi .
then in school , she suddenly
poked me ! then i scared itcy
mah ! jiu laugh ! suddenly my
heart really very pain !!
i am serious ! pain until i cannot
stand properly lor ! damn pain !
then only laugh abit , breathe in & out
olso pain !! whole day olso pain !
is there somthing very wrong with
my small red heart ? ):
then after school gort POA test .
so my teacher guai lan ! say we go
find mr sng PERSONALLY ! kaokao !
waolao , after check olso can test de
mah , she so gan chiong fer what ?
auntie attitude !? hahas . xx: then i do
all the neccessary thing before finding
all the ma fan discipline teacher +.+"
then in the end only check nail nia .
waolao ! diff put back my earstick lehs !
waste my precious time !! then after that ,
wait fer rayray(: then went to dearest house
play playstation games . hahas . xx:
chilidsh ? xx: reach home around 7.30pm(:





HATE leaves ugly scars,
LOVE leaves a beautiful ones .