Wednesday, March 21, 2007

love my dearest !

tuesday
went school with my girls .
during school hours , are
always the same > boringboring !
pei ruiqi & watch " nice show "
for awhile , jiu went to dearest
house . then eat noodles again .
> ( the easiest food to cook mahs) .
then went to hanxiang house . watch
them play soccer game . x:
then after that went home(:

today
went school with dearest . i am
damndamn tired ! +.+ kaokao ,
today math lesson , my worksheet
is shown off to the whole class .
for making silly mistakes .
make me malu x: kaokao ~
then after school , gort add-math
test . damn difficult ! i alot qns
dunnoe how to do ! ): my girls
didnt wait fer me , dearest wait fer
wo ! soorysoory , make you wait
veryvery long ! ): thanks loads(:
then went to his house . his brother
is sick ! takecare(: then play maple
lor , reach home at around 7.15pm(:
& rushed home to watch tv . hahas .




a friend is a person with whom I may be sincere
a true friend is one who overlooks
your failures and tolerates your success .