Monday, March 19, 2007

went school with dearest . ben lai
want eat at school , then suaysuay
saw ms ang & gang eating . they
keep staring at us ! lamelame !
then in the end olso didnt eat !
their fault ! then at recess my
stomach is really growling !
ate nuggets(: then during lesson ,
shiqi is really feeling unwell .
keep wanting to vomit ! then i did
one good deed ! i bring her to
gerenal office , the most scary
place
, then go up & down
the stairs ! tiring hor ! x: but olso can
pon POA lesson mahs . hahas xxx:
then ben lai want buy sweets der .
then suaysuay saw mr sng & gang
having their men talks just right in
front of the sweet stall
kaokao !
then after school , went lot one fer awhile .
told my mum my reasults . she didnt scold
me but she give me that attitude face !







Nobody has ever measured,
how much a heart can hold .