Saturday, March 24, 2007

wonderful day !



friday
went to school with dearest .
the uncle came late to open
the classroom doors ! he
overslept ? hahas . then we went
to 3e1 class . then he keep saying
he can go in e1 class der . all his
crappys lahs ~ haahs x: then during
morining assembly , mr sng suddenly
call my class go back class ! then
sian diao , go back to have an early
lesson . lamelame ! cos have visitor!
then after school , went back home
change then go dearest house lor .
go there play new game .
GHOST ONLINE ! hahas . fun lehs .
the after that went to jurong point ,
cos i want buy black eyeliner .
kaokao ~ there didnt sell lehs !
waste my trip there ! hahas . then
then me & dearest decided to go ikea ,
we walk there , then i fall down sia !
i olso dunnoe how i fall ! my leg very pain !
then dearest hold tight on me .
cos there food damndamn nice !
yummy ~ alot people sia , so i decided
to risk my life , put my bag on the table ,
mean we booked the table liao ! hahas .
i ate alotalot ! YUMMY ! then went
queensway play at acarde ! fun sia !
play car racing ! i WON ! he keep
playing cheat ! NOT FAIR ! then gort
one cute small kid come join our race .
he very pro ! he won ! then went to take
bus , & walk home . then i fall down again !
kaoako , second time ler ! gort one hole ,
then i didnt realised it ! fall down ~ then
we walk until very tired lor ! then rest under one
block . reach home at around 11.30pm(:

wonderful day(:






today
woke up at around 2.30pm .
my meimei keep calling
wo piggy ! kaokao ~
then i install the new game ,
then chat with dearest fer awhile
lor . then later at night i going to westmall
with my mum(:













Those who are faithful know only the
trivial side of love;
it is the faithless who know love's tragedies.