Wednesday, March 14, 2007

tuesday
went to hubby house do
hmk . we are really doing
hmk hor ! nv playplay der .
hahas . we yi bian do , yi bian
listen song ! kaokao ! keep saying
my song nort nice ! hahas . then
saw his father too . nort scary lahs .
he friendly(: erm we do until very tired !
in the end , i only do 5qns +.+" then
we play play station games . he
keep forcing me to play soccer game !
i gort try hor , but his other control
abit somthing wrong . so nort my fault hor !
hahas ! then after that , longkiat & hanxiang
olso come . then we go stanly house .
siao ! his house scary ! they say need
go shortcut ! need go along a road
without lights , deep
drains , narrow roads ! lucky
longkiat on his hp torchlight & hubby
hold me tight ! thanks both(: kaokao !
his house scary ! then go there watch
cartoon ! hahas . they play cards lahs .
after that , went plaza eat dinner .
i WANT walk longcut !!!! hahas .
siao , dinner & lunch eat mac ! hahas .
reach home around 10.45pm .
get a badbad scolding frm mum !
she say must call if i am coming home
late . hahas .

today
today ben lai gort phyics extra
lesson . but ofcos i didnt go .
i dun want to wake up early !
hahas . then went to lot one
eat mac again with mum .
cos my meimei want eat french fries +.+"
then at popular bought a cute file !
happyhappy ! then went back home ,
realised my com spolit . cannot on my
moniter , my mouse no light , my keyboard
no effect ! aiyo ~ what happen to my com !!!!!
lucky my cousin now in camp , so i go her
house use her com . hahas . soory ,
photos cannot be uploaded(:

loads of loves for you !

bernyce
14march07