Monday, July 26, 2010

Marina Barrage !! AWESOME!


Photobucket

Photobucket
A proper group photo.


Photobucket
Yea , Snowy love me uh!

Photobucket
Awww ~ so cute !!!! I wanna play with her again ):

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aron and me !

Photobucket
Shane and me !
Love his shirt !

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nyssa , SinYa and me

Photobucket
Beautiful sunset!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
My beloved dear and me!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Yea ! our kite fly really "high "

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Saturday

Woke up damn early. Alright , Dear woke up damn
late. Left me alone to wait for him like a idiot. ARGH!
Shane drove me to Seng Siong to buy all the food. He is a
excellent driver ;D We took everything we want as if it is
free lor -.- Trolley is full of our stuffs ! Drove back to
Shane's house. All the food is cooked by his maid.
Thanks so much (: Played with Snowy whole day.
So in love with her !!!!!!!!!! So damn cute !!!!!!

After a long long time of preparation,
( the guys took a super long time to style their hair -.- )
finally it's time to drive to Marina Barrage !!

WE REACHED MARINA BARRAGE!!! hurray!
The place look BEAUTIFUL!
Fly kite , ate all the food , so damn fun lah!

Watched fire works together . then drove to Timah Pool,
ate supper. Took a super long time to find that place >:(

Reached home late and immediately slept when i reached home.
tired!

HAD AN AWESOME WEEKEND WITH THEM AND AD!!!!!!!
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME!