Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hamster!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My little new life in my house
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOBO!

Photobucket
Curious....

Photobucket
She is always sleeping so soundly!

Photobucket
Bathing time!!!!

Photobucket
The cage i buy! with house and slide!

Photobucket

I neglected my blog for almost a week.
too busy with exams nowadays.
tml will be my last day of exam! Looking forward!
Gonna enjoy my holidays LIKE CRAZY! i dont care!!!
Went to watch movie and ate a simple dinner with
Dear last week , i think after my exams.

And oh ya! I am a hamster owner now!
I bought it from my classmates, Perry.
He taught many things ! Super thanks!
Dear bought one too! we bought the same
hamster and cages. Our hamster name is
BOBO ! hahahahahaha!

I took the female, dear took the male of course.
She is only 1 week old. Small size , timid ,
lazy but yet playful! HAHA!

I will take care of BOBO well (: