Friday, April 29, 2011

Attachment

Photobucket

Photobucket
My very own Name Tag!

Photobucket
We were checking whether internet works in every guest rooms.

Photobucket

Yeap he is wearing formal too..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Japanese buffet at 313 Somerset

Photobucket
Was really hungry at that moment.....

Photobucket
Yea!!! this is my own desk~~

Photobucket
Our small office.

Photobucket
OH YA!! I saw something very funny in the Ladies!
HAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Jiajun & me.

Photobucket
Taking calls,
we got alot of calls every single day!!!!

Photobucket
Treating it as my own house already.
Own mug, heels & 2 blazers on my desk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
ok, GOODBYE!

Attachment

Currently attached to Orchard Hotel.
Nice working environment. But i have alot to learn
from my Supevisor and Jiajun. My IT knowledge sucks ):
That's why i have to work double hard.