Monday, May 09, 2011

Lao Beijng Resturant

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and Mummy
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bring these naughty brats out!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Below the table , attached with a mini pond
with just 2 fishes inside. HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
OH YA !!!!
I found a name tag , same name as my Hamster.
BOBO !!!!!!

Photobucket
That's what my sister do for my mum.
I forgot to take picture of the mini card i did for mummy.

Photobucket
GOODBYE!

Friday

Off day at work as a replacement for Polling day Holiday.
Decided to bring my family out for Dim Sum Buffet
as Mothers' Day Celebration. The buffet located at
Plaza Singapura, Lao Beijing Resturant
super affordable price of only $13.80 NETT.
However, truly speaking, not much selections of dim sum
to choose from. But a good place to eat and chat with one
another. The Xiao Long Bao and Siew Ma is the best!!!

After that brought the 2 kids to play at arcade.
Yup they are happy when it comes to playing.
Shopped around and headed home.