Friday, August 24, 2012

#homies Chalet

Photobucket
ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!

Photobucket

Photobucket
AD!

Photobucket
The food loots we bought for our BBQ. 

Photobucket
Beautiful Polaroid.

Photobucket
Jelyn & Sinya.

Photobucket
My Hardworking AD BBQ-ing.
I'm missing him now ):

Photobucket
Sinya, Nyssa, Ruiqi & Jelyn

Photobucket
Me, AD & Aron

Photobucket
Oh ya, celebrating Jelyn's bbday in that day too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope you had an enjoyable bbday my girl, Jelyn(:


#Homies Chalet.

Its's been a long time since i last blogged.
Chalet with all my favourite people last week.
These group of friends, even though we didnt meet often, but
once we meet up, there are always fun and joy!
However, this time once I left the chalet, there were full of emotions in
my heart.

Time really flies. Everybody had grown up.
Alot of them are going to serve the nation soon & I am sure
its difficult to meet up again as often anymore.

So, I really wish to thanks Hanxiang for organizing this
Chalet. We had so so so much fun together.

We'll meet up real soon again.