Monday, August 27, 2012

Ikea with Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Slack Outfit of the day.
Photobucket
Our Angry Bird End Product
Photobucket
Step-by-step
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
IKEA HOTDOG.
So long since i last ate them...
Still delicious as usual!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dinner!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodbye.

My weekend was great with my family!! Accompanied my sister to her Art and Craft 
lesson which taught us how to play with a clay. And the theme was on creating Angry Bird 
Sculpture. It was really nice to spent time with my sister. We had so much time together!

Side track a bit, once I told AD about my daily story on how i enjoy making 

Angry Bird Sculpture on phone , he immediately talked back to me saying: "I thought you all along hate angry bird!!!?" He always know me the best. Yes baby, I still hate it! Haha! 

Afterwards, headed to Ikea for some shopping! Few weeks ago, I personally made card for my uncle and my aunt for thanking them on how much they had helped me. So I bought some photo frame to finish this beautiful product. Had such a delicious dinner with them and especially seeing smiles on both on my mummy and sister's face make me feel so happy!


So much love from my family.

I couldn't ask for a better family than them.
LOVES.

" Everyday's phone call is only less than 5mins. 

The talking pace is fast, noisy environment but I am glad he is coping well inside.
Never miss someone so much before. "