Wednesday, December 20, 2006










CHRISTMAS DECORATION !

today wake up at around 1pm .
then huiqi called me . i haven
even brush my teeth . she last
min ask me go out . buy christmas
decoration . hahas . then faster go
bath lor . then i haven comb my hair .
my mum faster ask me go outside see .
gort car accident ): VERY KE LIAN !
then i wait fer them very long . i already
reach liao . they still at comics shop .
then went imm lor . meet cass first .
then saw alison . we faster hide . hahas .
then buy quite alot christmas decoration .
then peiying die die olso wan buy another
short to wear . stubborn ! hahas . then finaly
bought one . then went westmall . see bags .
finally saw one bag i lyk ! but nv bring enough
money . hahas . then faster go home .
peiying rushing fer time . hahas .

bernyce
20dec06