Monday, January 11, 2010

BBQ WITH MY CLASSMATES
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Swing up high !
Photobucket
My personal tutor.
she look young!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
pk pk pk singing !!
Photobucket
LJS
Photobucket
All my classmates
Photobucket\
My hair sucks to the core.

Saturday

Class BBQ at Brandon's condo. Meet Charmaine at Dover.
Her hair is cut short! After eating , splash water at each other -.-
Headed home then ! Boring like siao !

I envy Peiying's classmates ):
I am so random!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sunday

Reborn my hair. Finally i am in love with my hair ;D
I went alone to get my hair done. ( Dear break his promise lah )
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! Then went to meet Dear.
Slack and ate dinner. Dear say my hair ugly ):

Monday Blues

Photobucket
Say hi to Charmaine's new short hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Tons of project coming up.............