Tuesday, January 05, 2010

OUR 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today

Today is 5th Jan 2010 , it's our 3 years anniversary with my Dear !
Didnt go school, headed to Charmine's house to prepare home-made
food for Dear. My very first time cook for him !!!!! But but but ,
i will never ever cook again ! damn troublesome , expensive and smelly !
I would rather da bao food lor. Please ah ! No cooking next time !
Brought it to Dear's house ! Ok ! he cried. ): haha he folded me
alot of heart for me. His very first time doing all these . Because to guys ,
folding all these are a waste of time for them . I am very grateful he
used all his time to do these ;D ate all my food at night with his
family. everybody said that the food is nice ;D

* I love the feel when we ate togther as a family.
* It's just a simple celebration , but i feel so bless !
*I wanna thanks Charmine alot this time. without her , my plan will failed.
*Char's cooking skill is damn pro. Guys will feel lucky with her ;D
*There will be more annual anniversary for me and Dear!
*I love my deardeardeardeardeardear !!!!
*He lost my cranes ):
*YUPS ! IT'S A SUCCESS !
*Hope you like my present!

INGREDIENTS !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday

First day of school , No feel lah ! Holiday mood ): Got back 2 papers.
And i am really relieved that i had done well (; I will surely put in
all my effort to do well in my next exam! After school , headed to IMM
to buy those ingredients . Not cheap at all ! I really rather to da bao ! -.-
My eyes super red suddenly. Took off my contact lens. I dont know why
it always happen to my eyes. -.-cabbed home.

*Thanks Charmine to accompanied me even though her eyes are dropping ;D