Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Shopping with my girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Peiying's favourite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alot of left-overs.
but we hide it under the plate -.-
Photobucket
This is damn damn nice !!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
today

Headed school as per normal. I am super tired the whole day!
Short day in school. Meet Peiying after school . Headed to
Suki buffet . Damn delicious !! Much much better than Sakura !
But we both eat until nearly vomited. shopped around and headed to
313. Then walked all the way to Far East. Fking hot like siao!
I am so happy i bought a bag i really like. ;D Then headed to Plaza
Singapura to collect Peiying's clothes which was brought online.
Then headed to Bugis. we both brought alot of things today ! Happy ;D

* I am super tired after the whole day ! Ywan.
* My hair sucks to the core ! I must get it done by next week ! I DONT CARE !
* i love her ;D