Friday, January 01, 2010

Countdown!
Photobucket
Group photo !
Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Jialing ( Before end work)
Photobucket
Stop yawning !!!!
Photobucket
Shane and me !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Erica and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday

Countdown at Vivo City!Suddenly i am told that i will be
working half day. Super sians ! Because Dear is confirm still
sleeping & i dont want to go home again. Luckily he called back.
headed back home , change bag and shoe then went to Aron's house.
Had super late lunch there and watched Zombie Land DVD on his bed
with air-con on !!! shuang ah ! HAHAHA Super duper lame movie !!!
But funny like hell ! Slack around and bused to Vivo. Dinner at Burger King.
Count down but no fireworks in the end !! WTF lah !!!!!!!!!!

Then watched movie , Treasure Hunter. Thought it will be a great
movie but in the end , it is totally sucks !! Rated 2/5
No good No good ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cabbed home. Reached home damn late.bathed and in bed!

Happy new year everybody ;D

* My eyes are super duper pain.
(I wore too long for the past 2 days)

* I fall down on my way home.
pain):
( Even the taxi Driver came out and helped me up)

speechless

AVATAR 3D !!!!

Photobucket
Dear look super tired ! He had been sleeping in the morning & wake up at night -.-
Photobucket
3D !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wednesday

Dear bought Avatar ticket in advance because confirm all sold out ):
And he meet me in the morning and sent me to work ((((((:
His eyes look super tired ! ): After work , rushed to meet him
and watched Avatar 3D , rated 5/5 ! The graphic , the character , the scenary
look so real ! 3 hours movie ! worth it ! Ate mos burger in cinema !
I am super hungry lah ! Watched till midnight , headed home then.