Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bernessa's actual 10th birthday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Movie at Lot One.

Photobucket
Surprised her with her favorite Winx Club Cake.

Photobucket
Mummy decorate it with balloons.

Photobucket
See how happy she is~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me , Sister And AD.

Photobucket
My family.

Photobucket
Mummy also buy stupid masks. HAHA

Photobucket
Cutting the cake...

Photobucket
All her bbday presents....

Photobucket
Opening.....

Photobucket
the present on the left is i gave de,
that barbie is AD gave de....
I guess this weekend she will be nagging me to pei her play all her toys.
Photobucket
The hat my aunt gave her.

Photobucket
Time to play with our hamster, BOBO.

Photobucket

Photobucket
GOODBYE.

Tuesday

My sister's actual bbday! After work, me and AD brought her
to watch a movie, Animal United, rated 3/5.
I think its worth the time watching it online, but not worth
the time and money watching at a cinema but nvm la,
make a kid happy is easy. After that, buy some food back to my
house and surprised her with her favorite Winx Club
Cake. She was totally shocked! Sang bbday song, ate my
late dinner and played with our BOBO. AD kept saying my BOBO
is FAT!!!! His BOBO is super skinny like hell!!!! HAHAH!

" Thanks AD for the effort. She like that Barbie DIY beads machine
alot "

"Hope YAYA enjoyed herself and please please study hard for your next
exam ok?