Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sakae Sushi

Photobucket
Overdue photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Overdue.
Think i drew this during my orientation talk.
Too boring.

Working is boring.
Dont have the motivation to go to work everyday
& its tiring to drag myself out of bed every morning ):
But yea~ no choice ):

Tuesday
Photobucket

Photobucket
Peishan, Jueying & me

Photobucket
Salmon Belly Kaninabe.

Photobucket
SSC Handroll.

Photobucket

Photobucket
GOODBYE,

Tuesday

After work, headed to meet Jueying & Peishan.
Had dinner at Sakae Sushi at a wu lu place near Jurong East.
Yups, its near Peishan's working place. Resisted ourselves from
eating the buffet. Every time we mentioned Sakae Sushi,
this first thing we thought of is their buffet. So didn't really have the
chance to try their ala cart menu. The food overall is nice.
And we really chat for really long and chatted about everything.

"Love this simple dinner with just updating of each other.
I feel bless to have them as my friends(: "