Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Short Update



Photobucket
June,
My Sister, 2 of my girls & 2 of my peckers' birthdays,
A broke month for me.
But an exciting month for me too.
Gonna play like crazy.

Photobucket
Photo taken on Saturday.
Other photos are still with RuiQi,
Waiting for her to upload.....

Photobucket
Every girls love to have flat stomach,

Photobucket
& Skinny and sexy body,

Photobucket
which will look beautiful in every clothing,

Photobucket
able to show off their sexy long legs,

Photobucket
& able to look great in bikini?

BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOW CAN WE RESIST THESE !!!!!!!!?
Photobucket
Sweet and colourful icecream?

Photobucket
Crispy and crunchy fried food??

Photobucket
Hot drink with cute marshmallows?

Photobucket
Cheesy pasta??

Photobucket
& my forever favorite , FRENCH FRIES?


HOW CAN WE RESIST IT??? YOU TELL ME!!!?
It's so unfair we will get fat after eating.
Eating is an enjoyment.
Argh! Troublesome.
Photobucket
GOODBYE.

Hope AD have an enjoyable trip.
He will be back on Wednesday.
Cant wait to hear all his stories in Bkk.

Oh ya, Click on my advertisment on top ok?
Thanks alot((((((: